Inch to Pica converter

For those of you who get annoyed by things measured in inches:


[edited by Sara 27Mar07: Linkified]

Syndicate content

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

What I would really like to have....

is a printer's ruler--you know, the kind that has picas, inches and points. It's a metal ruler, (ours were) about a foot long, and has a "T" on one end, shaped like a dome. Wonderful, compact things, and great for cutting as well. It was the sort of thing I carried in my pants pocket when working in a print shop. Great when doing paste-up, as well as on the press, measuring margins, etc.

Duh, should have checked eBay! Here is what I'm talking about. Can't beat them! And I heartily recommend them for DIYPlanners, too...


[edited 28Mar07 by Sara: minor link adjustment]