Covers from Levenger

Hi everyone,

New member here. I was reading a few previous posts and noticed one where someone says that plastic plastic letter-sized covers from Levenger (I'm assuming the kind that use the Circa/Rollabind discs) are available for $10 a pair but I can't seem to find any at their website. Could someone kindly point me to the correct link?

Also, is there a previous discussion/post that lists all brands like Circa,Jotz, Rollabind, etc. that use the same (interchangable) disc system for holding papers together. I just want to get an idea of what's out there before deciding on which product to buy.


Syndicate content

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.



Welcome. You might try taking a look at the "mynd vs rolla vs circa" thread. It's where I asked for and got all the info I needed about at least those 3 systems and what to buy. You'll find discussions about covers, paper, disks, compatibility, etc.

Good luck!