Help With a Specific Type of Journal

One of my friends was given a journal by his father when he was young, and he wants to get another one but he can't find one anywhere. The journal used a very thin paper that had gold gilded edges. Similar to the super thin paper used in Bibles. You know it almost looks like the tracing paper you used when you were a kid. Does anyone know where I could find a journal like this?

Syndicate content

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Welcome - and some help

First of all, you do not need to repeat-post in different forums herer to get attention. Most folks use the Recent Posts link on the right ----->

Next, about journal refills, Google is the best way to find stuff
Thy this link: Google

I am not sure you are going to find a refill with the onion-skin paper you want. Most of the links I looked at talked about heavier, archival paper.

Good luck.
"I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." (Calvin and Hobbes/Bill Waterson)

perhaps at Crane

I seem to remember seeing something like what you mentioned in a Crane Paper store. Maybe they would have it in their online store.