Super-Basic Weight, Exercise & Diet Accountability Tracker (for 2 People)
A very simple way for 2 people to remain accountable daily to diet and exercise while visually seeing weight changes. This uses the ancient, secret "star" method to remain accountable.
My wife and I are starting a dietary lifestyle change together. I needed a way to keep us both accountable each day of the diet.
Here's the basic concept:
- Go buy some "stars" at the Office Supply store like the ones you got at school.
- Person 1 (Joe) gets Blue Stars.
- Person 2 (Judy) gets Red Stars.
- When either person sticks to their diet/exercise, they put a star on that box for that day.
- Each day, you write in your weight.
Put the chart on your refrigerator. So it's in front of your face every time you open it.
Watch the weight come pouring off.
Ok, maybe not "pouring"...but hopefully it'll motivate you to see a sheet full of stars at the end of the month. Then simply archive it into a folder.
Hope this helps someone!
Note: I've attached an Excel sheet that can be easily changed. I wish I knew more programming to dynamically change all dates based on the beginning date...but I'm not that good. You'll need to change each Monday date and drag the changes over with the little "+" sign on the bottom right of the cell.